September 15, 2007

No title today

It is raining again....aaaaaahhhhhhh. This did not stop me from running and now I am soaking wet. It still felt good. I woke up feeling a little ill. We have some sort of virus running through our house and this is the second time it has hit me. I am sure the cigs aren't helping matters. I think I am close to quitting those evil things. Soon I will be living on Cheez its, coffee and water (Oh yah, whipped cream, too).

I look forward to getting out today. Andy has taken Anna to her soccer game and said because he was going away tomorrow he needed to spend time with them. I said, "Yes you do, and I will make sure of it!" He said that sounded like a punishment. I said it was more like a privilege. Regardless of how you read that, I plan to bug out this afternoon and let him have some quality time with them. I plan to shop or something along those lines. Tonight's meeting is my favorite and I can't wait to go. I won't be able to get to one until Tues or Weds so I definitely need to go tonight.

Today is a new day and despite the doom and gloom of the gray skies, I hope to make the best of it. Grateful for my beautiful kids, their very clean bedroom, football, waking up sober, badminton (we had some good laughs yesterday), and the rain, I guess...because with out it...blah,blah,blah, (maybe not)

Cheers!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tulsa said...

Your sounding even keeled. I hope you enjoyed your "cave" time. Enjoy your meeting! That's it! Can you believe it?

Shadow said...

you've got your sense of humour back! goodie! have fun, rain and all...