September 4, 2007

Continued......

It is amazing how one day can differ from the last. Things are going well and maybe it is because I have told myself that I don't care today. It is the last day before the big yellow liberator comes to pick up the girls. I still have Jack home for the next week, but he starts on the 10th(?). Wow, three hours three times a week. It will be lonely the first few days, but by October those three hours will fly.

I find that when I talk with Andy lately all I want to do is argue. We have never truly fought in our 10 plus years together and I am not sure where this is all stemming from. Can I truly be this irritable because I haven't had a drink? It doesn't make sense. The upstairs of our home stresses me out!!!!!!! We live like we are in college and our kids are slobs like us. I need to get over it, because we have been living like this for years and it bothers no one except me. Sometimes I just need to get out of my own four walls and come back to a clean organized upstairs. I was thinking I would buy some posters for the bedroom. Y'know some hot chicks for Andy and a couple bad 80's band posters. Why not? I might as well give in to the lifestyle.

All is well here, but I think I need some more sleep.

Thankful for the beautiful day and the people who seem to care. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shadow said...

hey! thanks for popping in at my blog and for the comments! and welcome to blogland and this crazy journey called sobriety! i wish you lotsa luck and perseverance. talk your heart out girl. it helps. see you again...

Shadow said...

p.s. check out http://anon-recovery-archive.blogspot.com/ the entry entitled God's Beauty Parlour....